We are growing our HR team! We are looking for a person that will report to the Human Resources Department, with the mission of collaborating in the recruitment and selection processes, attracting and retaining talent in the company, and active participation in the development of the department within the company is also expected.
Ready for the challenge? Join our team!
Challenges and responsibilities:
- Managing the recruitment and selection processes, ensuring operational activities.
- Support the implementation of the employer branding strategy.
- Collaborate in other transversal activities of the Human Resources department, namely in integrating and monitoring employees, training, performance evaluation, and internal customer management.
- Proactively participate in developing and implementing internal HR projects and other development initiatives, actively contributing to implementing new processes and improving existing ones.
Our ideal candidate:
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences, Law, or similar areas (preferable).
- 2 years experience in a similar position (experience in the IT area is valued).
- Knowledge of labour legislation (not an eliminatory factor).
- Resilient and flexible profile, with ability to manage stress.
- Good communication skills and teamwork performance.
- Internal customer and results-oriented.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and accuracy in the work performed
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
What we have to offer:
- Integration in a solid company with over 20 years in the IT market.
- Opportunity to embrace a challenging project in the HR area, with strong career development expectations.
- Support from your team. We guarantee that you will never be alone in this challenge.
- Attractive salary package and benefits in force in the company.
- Continuous professional training.
- Participation in technical and social events.