We are strengthening our Oracle infrastructure team. If you are looking for a new challenge and have consolidated knowledge of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), find out more about this job opening and join our team!
Challenges and responsabilities
- Participate in meetings with the client’s technical area to follow up on data integration requests.
- Requirement analysis of needs.
- Estimating deadlines for data integration requests.
- Design, implement, and document data integration solutions using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
We are looking for professionals with the following profile
- Higher education in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence projects using ETL tools (Oracle Data Integrator, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Informatica Power Center, IBM Datastage, Pentaho Data Integration, etc.).
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Advanced SQL, PL/SQL, and database management skills.
- Solid knowledge in dimensional modeling and ETL process implementation (design and build).
- Experience in extracting data from various sources, including databases, file systems, and APIs.
- Requirements analysis.
Nice to have
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Certification.
- Experience in the banking/finance sector.
- Knowledge of standards defined by ESMA (European Securities and Markets Authority).
- XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language).
What we have to offer
- Flexibility to execute the project remotely.
- Integration in a solid company with over 20 years in the IT market.
- Participation in challenging projects.
- Attractive salary package and benefits in force in the company.
- Continuous professional training and career development opportunities.
- Access to training platforms.
- Monitoring of the integration process by the HR team and the technical team.
- Participation in technical and social events.